Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Get in gear with multi-year. Qualify for an additional discount on a multi-year renewal focusing on PA-220, PA-800, PA-3200 and PA-5200 series product renewals. Work with your North America distribution team on a variety of financial options and other incentives for your customers. View the promotion details.
- Not-for-resale (NFR) discount. Did you know you can receive discounts on PA-820, PA-850, PA-3220, PA-5220, PA-5250 and Traps SKUs? Take advantage of this promotion before it expires on January 25, 2019. View the details.
- Closing the network-to-endpoint security gap. This new Security Day campaign is your opportunity to host a customized briefing on network-to-endpoint security. Access the campaign assets.
- Expanding our partnership with Google Cloud. At Palo Alto Networks, it’s become clear that to prevent threats, machine learning and artificial intelligence need to become a bigger part of security. We recently announced steps we’re taking to help build on our original vision through an expanded partnership with Google as we continue to offer customers support across all major public clouds. Read more.
- K-12 endpoint use case. Discover how a K-12 school district exceeds regulatory requirements for keeping students and their data safe on workstations, servers, and Google Chromebooks® while simplifying endpoint management. Read more.