Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- New Data Center Associate Online Course. Get your PSE: Associate Data Center Specialization any time that’s convenience for you. This new online course will specifically help partner system engineers sell firewalls for data centers.
- Sales Tool Guide. Engage new or existing customers with the right sales tool at the right time to get the results you need. View details.
- Everything You Need to Know about SD-WAN. IDC Forecasts that SD-WAN will be a $8 billion market by 2021. As many as 30% of organizations are looking into SD-WAN today, and evaluating the security of SD-WAN deployments is top of mind for many customers. On September 24, learn how the Palo Alto Networks security operating platform can secure SD-WAN deployments. Register today.
- Enabling Customer Success through Education Services. Education can drive customer success, platform adoption and future sales. On October 2, Come learn new cloud services offerings and catch up on the latest in the Certification program. Also, hear a great customer success story around transformation and how the education portfolio was leveraged with that customer. Register today.
- These short featured articles, briefs and definitions will help enhance your cybersecurity knowledge. Read more.