Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Traps Enterprise License Agreement. We’re excited to announce new Enterprise License Agreements (ELA) for Traps. The ELA enables a flexible licensing pool for all endpoint security requirements in a single agreement. They are available globally and can be requested immediately through your Palo Alto Networks Channel Business Manager.
- Endpoint and Network Security: Better Together. As part of our Journey to Automation campaign, we are excited to make this on-demand webinar available to you and your customers. Automated threat intelligence, enforcement coordination and visibility across endpoint, network and cloud need to form the pillars of your organization’s security architecture. Learn how endpoint protection and network security really are better together. View white paper.
- Fuel User Group: Customer Opportunities for Partners. Connect with 25,000+ highly engaged and influential customers. Fuel user members are cybersecurity professionals looking for NextWave partners to leverage and enhance their Palo Alto Networks technology investment through ongoing education and training. Get more information.
- New Data Center Associate Online Course. Get your PSE: Associate Data Center Specialization any time that’s convenience for you. This new online course will specifically help partner system engineers sell firewalls for data centers.
- Calling All CISOs. How do you feel when you are talking to a CISO? Do you feel like you are on the same page, speaking the same language? Get some helpful advice. Read more.