Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- NextWave Partner Huddle – June 21: With all the changes across Palo Alto Networks, you won’t want to miss the upcoming webinar with special guest speakers. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and get answers directly from Channel executives. Register today.
- Traps Versus Trend Micro OfficeScan: Join this Competitive Insights webinar on June 27 to find out how to differentiate against Trend Micro’s OfficeScan. Register now.
- Keep Up with the Pace of Innovation: Our Accredited Sales Executive (ASE) and Palo Alto Networks Accredited Systems Engineer (PSE) courses and exams have just been updated. The ASE and PSE are the core of our Sales and SE onboarding and specialization enablement, and are required for all NextWave Partner Program levels. Advance your skill level with these new enablement offerings and continue protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. Read more.
- Free and Discount Exam Vouchers: Partners must meet NextWave program compliance requirements by July 31. We’re here to help with free and discount exam vouchers. Contact your CBM or Channel SE to take advantage of this offer.
- Introducing Traps for Android: The new Traps app for Android extends malware detection and prevention to Android endpoints. Traps for Android leverages both local analysis and threat intelligence from WildFire to detect and prevent malware from running. Read more.