Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Why Critical Start Became a CPSP: Chris Yates is a Senior Security Architect with Critical Start and a CYBERFORCE Hero. A Certified Professional Services (CPSP) is an elite status achieved by Palo Alto Networks service partners who have proven their ability to deliver quality services to our customers by leveraging our best practice deployment methodologies. Read his story.
- Don’t Miss the NextWave Partner Huddle: Register for the Q4 webinar on June 21. You can expect to hear about Q3 results, priorities for Q4 and learn what’s new from special guest speakers.
- Q4 Promotions Expire Soon: Take advantage of these 6 top promotions before they expire on July 31. Get the details.
- Transformation Services:. As a partner, hear about this breakthrough approach that will help you prepare your service offerings. Register today.
- Upsell Opportunities: Customers are overdue for a refresh, or are looking for product functionality, proactive updates on threats, quality of support, and most advanced security technology. Use these marketing campaign assetsto scoop up PA-4000 and PA-5000 series sales opportunities. The newly announced PA-3200 offers upsell opportunities for PA-2000 and PA-3000 series customers. Access the marketing assets.