If you were unable to attend one of our Q3 FY18 NextWave Huddle webinars last week, please take the time to watch the replay and review the presentation. We had some great guest speakers and covered a variety of topics, here are my highlights:
Q2 Company and Channels Update: We had 355 partners double their business with us last quarter – simply incredible.
Partner Satisfaction Survey Results: We had nearly 4,000 responses from around the world and improved year over year in 9 out of 10 categories. We aren’t done yet.
Janet Matsuda, SVP, Product Marketing, summarized the new product introductions and shared her commitment to developing new channel partner resources, such as enablement content and activities, competitive assets, and marketing campaigns.
Sam Svitenko, senior director, Worldwide Partner Programs, CSS, discussed Traps 5.0 and why it’s the perfect timing for NextWave partners to become Traps Specialized and leverage the Traps Deal Boost promotion to maximize their margins.
Jeremy Behrle, WW Channels Technical Chief, shared highlights from our SE and Tech Summits, including recent changes to CYBERFORCE.
Q3 need to know:
- Competitive Edge Tools: Battlecards, competitive briefs and Competitive Insights webinars are available on the partner portal.
- Evident.io: This week we completed the acquisition of Evident.io, a pioneer and leader in public cloud services infrastructure protection.
- Traps 5.0 + Traps Specialization + Traps Deal Boost: The Traps 5.0 FAQ covers all the enhancements to Traps and answers commonly asked questions. Now is the perfect time to become Traps Specialized and use the Traps Deal Boost promotion to maximize margins.
- Refresh + Is for Everybody: Now, the Refresh + program includes upselling to PA-3200. Leverage call scripts, cheat sheets, customer presentations, customer emails and more to encourage customers to upgrade their Palo Alto Networks hardware.
- Customer Success: Our data shows that, when partners leverage our customer success tools, it drives a seven-time increase in LTV expansion, on average. Partners can conduct a Best Practice Assessment and Prevention Posture Assessment from the customer success webpage.
Being a NextWave partner just got a whole lot better. Watch the replay to learn why.