Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Q3 NextWave Huddle Recap: As always, the session was filled with valuable information on product innovations, Q3 priorities, and how we can be even more successful together. Read the blog for the recap and answers to all the questions we didn’t have time to respond to during the session.
- IoT Sales Insight: Get a Palo Alto Networks perspective on IoT. Find out what it is, what it isn’t, and how we view it differently than others. Register for the session on April 5.
- Ignite ’18 Discount for CYBERFORCE Members: Another exclusive benefit of being a CYBERFORCE member. Find a special registration code for Ignite in Anaheim or Amsterdam to receive a discount of 30 percent or more.
- Threat Prevention Sales and Channel Playbook: Start with the playbook to learn how to qualify customers, find technical and business drivers, competitor’s shortcomings and much more.
- Upsell Opportunities: Customers are overdue for a refresh, or are looking for product functionality, proactive updates on threats, quality of support, and most advanced security technology. Use these marketing campaign assetsto scoop up PA-4000 and PA-5000 series sales opportunities. The newly announced PA-3200 offers upsell opportunities for PA-2000 and PA-3000 series customers. Access the marketing assets.