Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Traps 5.0: Traps advanced endpoint protection is the buzz this week as we ignited the channel by introducing a cloud-delivered management service and a more intuitive user interface. Find everything you need, including the Sales and Channel Playbook. Janet Matsuda, SVP Product Marketing, was also quoted in this Channel-Buzz article.
- Q3 NextWave Partner Huddle: Great product marketing highlights from Janet Matsuda and a Traps 5.0 overview from Sam Svitenko, our new Sr. Director WW Partner Programs CSS. If you missed the session this week, view the presentation or replay.
- Competitive Intelligence: Differentiating Palo Alto Networks on our next-generation security platform and prevention first approach is the best way to keep the competition out of your account. Find current battle cards, Insight webinar replays and other competitive information.
- CRN Channel Chiefs 2018: Our own Ron Myers is named one of the 50 most influential channel chiefs of 2018. Ron describes the partner organization’s accomplishments, and how our partner community has grown over the past year. Read more.
- Ignite ’18 – Anaheim, May 21-24: This event will be overflowing with highly technical 1:1 sessions, the latest in network security, endpoint security and cloud security, specialized course tracks, technological disruption, expert speakers, outstanding networking opportunities, and much more. Special pricing available for you and your customers.