Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Traps Deal Boost: Get the word out! For any net new, partner-initiated opportunity that gets deal registered and closed between March 1, 2018 and July 31, 2018, Traps Specialized partners get a 15% discount increase. View details.
- Top 6 NextWave Partner Promotions: From discounts to prizes, don’t let your partners miss out on these opportunities. You can boost a deal, secure-up the endpoint, get behind the wheel, and invest in your success. Read more.
- Rewards Plus: Customers are overdue for a refresh, or are looking for product functionality, proactive updates on threats, quality of support, and most advanced security technology. Use these marketing campaign assetsto scoop up sales opportunities.
- Mobile Network Security: With our Next-Generation Security Platform, mobile network operators (MNOs) will transform their overall security posture, enabling them to deal with the expanded attack vectors across their networks and the continually increasing cyberattacks that are impacting their mobile users and disrupting delivery of their mobile services. Find training, FAQs and more.
- Unit 42 Threat Research Team Uncovers New Attacks: A new set of attacks by the Sofacy group using malicious emails targeting foreign affairs agencies and ministries in North America and Europe, including a European embassy in Moscow has been uncovered. Find out how the attacks are being carried out. Read more.