Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Intent to Acquire Evident.io: Did you hear? On March 14, Palo Alto Networks announced that we will extend our cloud security capabilities and leadership. This acquisition, once combined, will strengthen our joint offering, allowing us to push the boundaries of cloud security and offer our mutual customers a level of multi-cloud protection that no one else can deliver. Read more.
- Traps Deal Boost: Get the word out! For any net new, partner-initiated opportunity that gets deal registered and closed between March 1, 2018 and July 31, 2018, Traps Specialized partners get a 15 percent discount increase. View details.
- Don’t Miss Q3 FY18 NextWave Partner Huddle: Register today for the March 22 webinar. We’ll share Q2 results, Q3 priorities, the partner satisfaction survey results, new product announcements and much more.
- Looking for Upsell Opportunities? The PA-3200 series NGFW offers 7x decryption performance and 20x decryption sessions for the internet edge. PA-5260 NGFW is ideal for PA-4000/5000 series users wanting to scale their business as they move to cloud adoption.
- Mobile Network Security: With our next-generation security platform, mobile network operators will transform their overall security posture, enabling them to deal with the expanded attack vectors across their networks and the continually increasing cyberattacks that are impacting their mobile users and disrupting delivery of their mobile services. Read more.