Governments have always been serious about security. However, over the last several years, the United States has been hit extremely hard by blatant cyber attacks that have taken conversation about cybersecurity to whole new level. Now, an even more profound commitment is required from all parties involved to ensure our safety.
Join this Government Technology webinar for a discussion on how to create a safer security environment on Thursday, May 21. This webinar, A Safer Colorado – through Security Excellence, is sponsored by Palo Alto Networks and will feature:
- Rick Howard, CSO at Palo Alto Networks
- Deborah Blyth, CISO from the State of Colorado
- Marc Gaither, Director of Infrastructure Services for the Colorado Governor’s Office of Information Technology
This webinar will provide critical insights and an actual application for how organizations, large and small, can move their security agenda forward during these most pressing times. Join to hear more on:
- How to get started – where does the buy in for security come from?
- The key building blocks and fundamental pieces needed to build for success
- How to leverage the power of technology through an integrated approach around people and processes
- Ways to determine your key focus areas and what will be measured
- How to create a sustainable security program that is flexible and value added
A Safer Colorado – through Security Excellence
When: Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET