If this wild 2014 taught us anything, it’s that cyber threats are becoming more pervasive and no one is immune to them. All organizations – regardless of vertical segment – need to apply a heightened sense of urgency and sophisticated security measures that:
- Lean more towards strict security policies versus a predominantly open environment
- Address attacks at every step in an attack lifecycle
- Cover all aspects of an enterprise – from the data center and branch offices to endpoints
We invite you to learn more about the Palo Alto Networks Enterprise Security Platform, which offers a unique preventative approach with three essential components – Next-Generation Firewall, Advanced Endpoint Protection and Threat Intelligence Cloud – to secure computing environments, prevent known and unknown threats, and safely enable an increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications.
Below you’ll find all of our 2015 predictions by subject.
- Kate Taylor on Threat Prevention
- Brian Tokuyoshi on Mobile Security
- Del Rodillas on Securing Industrial Control Systems
- Isabelle Dumont on Security in the Healthcare and Financial Services Industries
- Matt Keil on Datacenter Security
- Scott Simkin on Tailored Threat Intelligence
- Sebastian Goodwin on Endpoint Security
- Joerg Sieber on Web Security and Cloud Applications
These topics are among many planned for Ignite 2015, where you will tackle your toughest security challenges, get your hands dirty in one of our workshops, and expand your threat IQ. Register now to join us March 30-April 1, 2015 in Las Vegas — the best security conference you’ll attend all year.